Buyers, check out this lovely Brick Ranch home sitting happily on 1.0 acre on the outskirts of Muncy, PA. This nearly 1,400 s/f home offers 2 spacious bedrooms & 1 nice-sized bathroom, as well as a very large & sunny living room w/ brick fireplace. Enjoy breakfast as the sun rises in the kitchen-dining combo w/ breakfast bar. There are hardwood floors under some of the carpets as well. We have a 1-car attached garage connecting to house w/ glassed-in porch to stay cool in the summer. The roof was installed in 2009, and the home has new windows all the way around. There's a gardening shed, a paved driveway too & a large lot that offers many options for the new home owner to include: great-room addition, additional garages, pool/patio, garden, etc. Call: Rob Pierce / 570-279-0856.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,384 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Bar,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,384 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Refrigerator,Washer,Dehumidifier,Garage Door Opener,Range
- Tile, Wood
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Exterior Entry
- Windows: Thermal
- Wood Burning,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry 1st Floor,Wood Floors,Tile Floors,Pantry,Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Breezeway,Shed,Porch Enclosed. Level.
Fridge, Range/Oven, microwave, washer, dehumidifier, window AC - all ''as-is''.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price