Buyers, If you seek a mix of classic style & proportions with modern amenities, 1537 Oakmont HAS IT ALL! Come see this lovely 4+ bed, 4.5 bath home offering a grand master-suite (1/2 the 2nd floor!) & 3rd floor Studio w/ awesome views of the valley. This lovely 3,611s/f home boasts a private setting on .79 acres, w/ wraparound deck & city views. If you fancy yourself a chef, you'll love the generous amount of granite counter tops, newer SS appliances, large island, & stylish cabinetry. The kitchen includes a sunny breakfast bay & flows easily to adjacent dining room or family room w/ traditional fireplace. This well-constructed home feels roomy and has a great flow. Updates: Roof = 2015, AC's = 2010/2013, Heat Pumps = 2010/2013, Paved drive = 2019 + more. call/text Rob Pierce @ 570-279-085
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
3,611 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Eat In,Formal Separate
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,611 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Built-In Electric Oven,Washer,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Range,Microwave Built-In,Garage Door Opener,Dryer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Walkout Access,Partially Finished,Full
- Windows: Original
- Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Radon Mitig,Wood Floors,Walk In Closet(s),Vault Ceiling,Tile Floors,Fireplace,Open Floor Plan,Master Bath,Laundry 2nd Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Porch Screened,Deck. Cleared,Wooded,Sloped.
SS Fridge, Jenn-Air range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Wall Oven, wine fridge, Dehumidifier
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price