Come check out this charming Cape in a lovely Faxon neighborhood. 1224 Lose Ave sits on a quiet st. away from all the traffic, but close to everything! Enjoy the many classic details such as the arched entryway, leaded glass windows, cozy wood-burning fireplace (currently w/ wood-stove insert), the oak flooring, original moldings & trim, etc. Amidst all the character of this vintage home you'll find many modern features: a bedroom w/ 3/4 bath on the 1st floor, updated kitchen, w/ SS appliances & granite tops, high-eff. gas heat, AC, 200amps too. Enjoy views of the fenced-in yard from the ''mini'' great room at rear or from the 18' x 20' deck. Three more bedrooms & full bath on 2nd floor & recently updated lower level round out this deceptively spacious home. Rob Pierce @ 570-279-0856.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2,398 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Kitchen Bar,Formal Separate
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,614 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 784 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Range,Washer,Refrigerator,Microwave Built-In,Garage Door Opener
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished,Partially Finished,Full
- Windows: Thermal
- Living Room,Woodstove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Tile Floors,Wood/Pellet Stove,Wood Floors,Fireplace,Open Floor Plan,In-Law Quarters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 70' x 170'
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch Open,Shed. Level.
Garage Door Opener, Fridge, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave (built-in), Washer. All ''as-is'
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price