One of Montoursville's historic homes located at an easy distance to all ''downtown'' attractions. This home holds all the charm of a c.1880 home yet boasts 100% up-to-date amenities and efficiencies. At 2,400+ sq/ft, 101 N. Loyalsock offers 4 good-sized bedrooms (one a master) & 1.5 baths. The open kitchen has plenty of counter-top space with room for an island too. There is a sunny breakfast nook as well. Very efficient gas heat and cool central air. The owner built a 2 car garage/shop space that is insulated & heated w/ ceiling high enough for a car lift if desired. The private fenced-in yard has a large above-ground pool & deck. There is an open porch for relaxing or use as a party pavilion, Owner has paver patio w/ fire pit as well as 2 koy ponds, one with a fountain.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
2,480 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- M level,25'2x13'10,Large w/ high ceilings & wooden floors
- Breakfast Area,Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- M level,14'5x11',In rear ''mud'' room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,480 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Windows: New
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Laundry 1st Floor,Walk In Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 67' x 208'
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced - In Yard,Fireplace/Grill Outside,Patio/Deck Covered,Pavillion/Gazebo,Pool Above Ground,Porch Open,Workshop. Level.
Fridge, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, above ground pool, 2 koy ponds w/ fountain
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price