Awesome 4 bed/3 bath Brick home on .94 private acres. This brick home is in excellent condition & was constructed to a very high standard for insulation & efficiency. 94 Kepner boasts a master bed/bath + 2 other bedrooms & full bath all on main level. Downstairs find a spacious family room (w/ brick hearth+wood stove), another bedroom + full bath/laundry room. This home offers ceramic radiators (elec) to heat efficiently. Add to that the recent installation of a mini-split ac & hot air system to keep things warm or cool. Additionally, find good roof ('06), insulated windows, & new oak floors throughout. Just off the kitchen you'll find a fantastic cedar deck w/ built-in seating & an easily retractible awning for hot or rainy days. Contact Rob Pierce 570/279-0856 for info & showings.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,128 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Bar,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,456 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 672 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Freezer,Garage Door Opener,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Ductless, Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, See Remarks.
- Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Walkout Access
- Windows: Original,Thermal
- Family Room,Freestanding,Wood Burning,Woodstove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Wood Floors,Wood/Pellet Stove
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio/Deck Covered,Porch Open,Shed. Level,Sloped.
Fridge, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, microwave,basement fridge, 2 freezers, 2 window ac's
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price