TURNKEY & ready for you - needs NOTHING! Come check out this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath Ranch w/ so much to offer in a quaint package; Gas hot-water heat, central AC, beautiful oak flrs, lovely kitchen (fully applianced), family room w/ tile floor, brick hearth & woodstove. Also offering newer architectural shingled roof, replacement windows, upgraded landscaping & retaining walls. If you are looking to store your ''toys'' or do some work projects, you have your choice of the heated attached garage (new garage door) or the detached garage/shop, w/ electric & power garage door. Washer & dryer included & a spic 'n span utility room in the basement w/ older (but very clean) 1/2 bath. The home has been meticulous prepared for the next owner. Rob Pierce: 570.279.0856/[email protected] for info or to tour
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,213 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 253 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Microwave Built-In,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Partially Finished,Walkout Access
- Windows: New,See Remarks,Thermal
- Family Room,Freestanding,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Fireplace,Tile Floors,Wood Floors,Wood/Pellet Stove
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 80' x 84'
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Patio/Deck Covered,Porch Open,Workshop. Level,Sloped.
Fridge, Range, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave (built-in), Washer/Dryer, Attic Fan, G.D. Opener
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price