PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY!!Wonderfully appointed and completely updated 3 bed / 2 bath home situated on a beautiful, nearly 1 acre, lot.This immaculately kept ranch home promotes single floor living while having a large, finished lower level- perfect for your game, media, or exercise room.Garage and outbuilding with ample space for your toys or hobbies.Grounds offer lush landscaping and mature trees providing shade and plenty of space for outdoor entertaining and recreation.With a ''Frank-Lloyd-Wright'' feel, Boiardi Lane boasts elegance and charm highlighted with hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling with beams, formal dining room, and brick fireplace.Call Patrick to schedule your private tour570-220-2098
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,300 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Electric Oven,Carbon Monoxide Det,Compactor,Cooktop,Dehumidifier,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Microwave Built-In,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Smoke Det,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Partial,Walkout Access
- Windows: New
- Brick,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Fireplace,Radon Mitig,Skylight(s)/Light Tubes,Tile Floors,Vault Ceiling,Wood Floors,Wood/Pellet Stove
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch Open,Shed,Workshop. Cleared,Sloped,Wooded.
refrigerator, cooktop stove, oven, dishwasher, washer, dryer, garage door opener, shed
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price