If you're looking for privacy but don't want a big commute, check out this great raised ranch offering walk-in access to both levels. This Loyalsock SD home sits out-of-the way, but close to everything you need. The expansive living-family room is open to kitchen & dining w/ lovely bay window facing west + french doors to access the side yard. On the main level you'll find an open kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, an office/pantry, main level laundry in bedroom 2. Downstairs you'll find another full bath, a large open semi-finished area just waiting to become exercise, media, hobby or in-law suite. (seller is leaving a hot-tub too!). Built in 1993, this home offers great efficiency, insulated windows, good architectural shingled roof & vinyl siding. Call/text: Rob Pierce 570-279-0856.
Single Family, Raised Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
1,647 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen Bar,Kitchen Eat In,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,452 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 195 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dehumidifier,Dishwasher,Garage Door Opener,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,UV Light
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Partially Finished,Walkout Access
- Windows: Thermal
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Laundry 1st Floor,Master Bath,Pantry,Walk In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch Open,Shed,Spa/Hot Tub,Workshop. Level,Sloped.
FRIDGE, OVEN/RANGE, DISHWASHER, DEHUMIDIFIER, HOT TUB - ALL ''AS-IS''.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price