If you're looking for privacy but don't want a big commute, check out this great raised ranch offering walk-in access to both levels. This Loyalsock SD home sits out-of-the way, but close to everything you need. The expansive living-family room is open to kitchen & dining w/ lovely bay window facing west + french doors to access the side yard. On the main level you'll find an open kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, an office/pantry, main level laundry in bedroom 2. Downstairs you'll find another full bath, a large open semi-finished area just waiting to become exercise, media, hobby or in-law suite. (seller is leaving a hot-tub too!). Built in 1993, this home offers great efficiency, insulated windows, good architectural shingled roof & vinyl siding. Call/text: Rob Pierce 570-279-0856.
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
1,647 sq. ft
1,452 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-in Kitchen,Pantry,Range,Dishwasher,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,452 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 195 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range,Dishwasher,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Walk-Out Access,Partially Finished,Full,Exterior Entry
- Baths. Accessible Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Eat-in Kitchen,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener,Attached,Gravel.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Shed(s),Workshop,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Level,Sloped,Waterfront.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price