Very nice country home on 1.62 acre lot w/ out buildings, fruit trees, room for family, pets, animals & much more. This spacious turnkey bi-level is offers an open kitchen (beautiful cabinets), dining & living area, newer paint, flooring, & windows. Lower level has a family room w/ coal stove. You'll find 1.5 baths with laundry on the main level. Just off the kitchen - through 8' sliding glass doors - you'll find a heated sun room for relaxing and watching nature. 2323 Musser lane also has a ton of room for your cars and toys - there is a 2 car attached garage and a 24' x 23' detached garage w/ 1 garage door, but plenty of room for several vehicles. The detached garage is insulated, has electrical & has flue for your heating system. Also a 24' x 16' garden she
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Brick,Vinyl siding
1,786 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- M level,18'4x14
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,520 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 266 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Electric Oven,Carbon Monoxide Det,Dishwasher,Garage Door Opener,Range,Refrigerator,Water Trtmnt System
- Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Walkout Access
- Windows: New
- Brick,Coal Stove,Gas-Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Heated Sunroom,Laundry 1st Floor,Master Bath,Pantry,Wood Floors,Wood/Pellet Stove
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Metal, Shingle
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Patio/Deck Covered,Porch Enclosed,Porch Open,See Remarks,Shed,Workshop. Cleared,Level.
Fridge, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, coal & wood on site, water softening system (all in ''as-is'' cond.)
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price