Great traditional 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home in GREAT condition! Buyers, come check out this wonderful classic home which offers such features as: Laminate floors, turnkey ready condition, fully applianced kitchen, washer & dryer (included), some replacement windows, deep+wide no maintenance covered front porch, massive deck out back for entertaining, a lower level party / family room with propane fireplace and 10' bar with 6 matching stools. You will also find a 10' x 12' gardening shed and a 12' x 20' carport accessed via gravel drive (2 off street parking spaces in front). The entire 1st floor was remodeled in the past and has a newer feel to it. Please contact Rob Pierce @ 570-279-0856 or Fish Real Estate @ 570-326-1561 for access, info & showings.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
1,792 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,284 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 508 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Vinyl, Laminate
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, See Remarks.
- Full,Partially Finished,See Remarks
- Windows: New,Original,Thermal
- Family Room,Freestanding,Gas-Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport,Off-Street Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 50' x 150'
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch Open,See Remarks,Shed. Level.
Fridge, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, Window AC's(3) - all in ''as-is'' condition.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price