Classic Colonial Home in Muncy-JUST BEAUTIFUL! Sellers have spared no expense in restoring this c. 1830 brick home. The new kitchen boasts high ceilings, high-end SS appl., top-shelf lighting, butcher block counter tops & lovely cabinetry. New wide-plank hemlock floors were installed to match original. Enjoy the spacious formal dining room, the sunny living room or the cozy reading room (w/ 1/2 bath). On the 2nd level you will find 3 elegant & classically finished bedrooms & a newly finished bathroom featuring the best materials; marble floors, polished nickel fixtures, glass/tile shower, & clawfoot tub. 206 S Main offers newer gas heat & updated electrical. Relax & enjoy views of the lawn from the screened porch & brick patio. Attic is large w/high ceilings & could potentially be finished
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
2,272 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,272 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Tile, Wood
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Windows: See Remarks
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Laundry 1st Floor,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Tile Floors,Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- 50' x 181'
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Patio/Deck Covered,Porch Open,Porch Screened. Level.
Fridge, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Dehumidifier, window ac's(4)
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price