Turnkey & Ready for you. 204 Beech appears to be a traditional 4 bedroom/1.5 bath home, but wait 'till you see the lovely updates / improvements the owners have made. New kitchen, w/ SS appliances, gas range for the cooking enthusiast, a large open Living Room/Dining Room combo w/ new laminate floors, fresh paint & attractive electric fireplace. The owners have remodeled a room on the main level to function as 1/2 bath, laundry (incl.) & mudroom, just inside from the rear deck. This home is budget friendly w/ low taxes, gas heat & AC - well insulated too. All the hard work is done: Newer roof, siding, windows, high-eff heat, central ac, 200 amp electrical service and some PEX too. Covered porch in front for your swing & private deck & back yard for family fun, pets, gardening, etc.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
1,716 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,716 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Built-In,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Windows: Thermal
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Fireplace,Laundry 1st Floor,Open Floor Plan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None,Off-Street Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 50' x 125'
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch Open,Shed. Sloped.
Washer/dryer, sump pumps (2), Smart Locks, Nest thermostat.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price