Historians & Enthusiasts, check out ''The Maples''. Built in 1845 & fully restored, this Center-Hall Georgian boasts gracious proportions & tons of charm. The owners have spared no expense in restoring this rare brick home. Offering a NEW Kitchen (w/ original colonial 7' fireplace), NEW Baths, NEW central AC, NEW windows, a good solid roof + 5 bedrooms (a large master suite), 2.5 baths, 7 fireplaces, wide plank floors, and on & on. The 1st floor offers a large studio space + laundry & 1/2 bath. This lovely home sits on 1.3 acres & includes a carriage house/workshop (over 6,500 s/f). Tons of room for your home-based bus. or collection of cars/bikes/boats..??..Or commercial endeavor. Easy access @ less than 1.5 miles from I-180/87 exit. Call/text Rob Pierce 570-279-0856 for info/showings.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,920 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Eat In,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,920 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Windows: New
- Bedroom,Dining Room,Family Room,Kitchen,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace,Laundry 1st Floor,Master Bath,Walk In Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport,See Property Info.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Barn,Porch Open,See Remarks,Workshop. Level.
Fridge, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, 2 vintage kitchen cabinets, custom kitchen island.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price