IF YOU'D LOVE SOME LAND & COUNTRY LIVING, w/ a Colonial flair, come see this Classic 1850's Farmhouse: sitting on a +/-98.7 acre mix of farm, pasture, & woodlands. ''Hardscrabble Farm'', is now offered for the 1st time in over 70 years. This bucolic setting boasts a functioning barn, mature trees, open pastures & cornfields, 20 mile vistas, a brook behind the house, wooded trails to hike/bike for hours, and more! Once inside, you'll feel an 18th century vibe, w/ lovely wide-plank floors, 3 brick fireplaces, period moldings and details abound. If you enjoy nature gazing, there are two screened porches to relax on. The home features 5 bedrooms & 2.5 baths. Bring your ideas & dreams: Country Estate?, Gentleman Farm? BnB?, Horses? Just 1.3 m. to S. Main St. Muncy. Call Rob Pierce 570-279-0856.
Single Family, Farmhouse
2 Full/1 Half
3,193 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,193 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Built-In,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Dirt Floor,Exterior Entry,Full,Walkout Access
- Windows: Original
- Brick,Family Room,Great Room,Kitchen,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Fireplace,In-Law Quarters,Laundry 1st Floor,Tile Floors,Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None,See Property Info.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Breezeway,Gazebo,Patio/Deck Covered,Pool Inground,Porch Open,Porch Screened. Cleared,Fields,Sloped,Tillable,Wooded.
Fridge, Range, Microwave, Washer, Dryer - all ''as-is''.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price