Welcome to ''Montgomery House'', one of Muncy's Grandest Homes. This Lovely Italianate-style home (c.1874) was built to impress & it does to this day. Sitting in the heart of Muncy's Historic Dist. & consisting of 5,000+ sq/ft of wonderfully preserved architectural detail & charm, 118 S Main boasts 11' ceilings, a grande staircase, formal & informal living & dining spaces, 5+ bedrooms, 4.5 baths (3+ bed/bath suites!). Home has been updated in recent years to include an awesome kitchen w/ marble counter tops (some SS appl.), central AC, 5-zone gas heat, 200amp elec, 1st flr. laundry, a bright sunroom, large outdoor entertaining space, & a classic victorian garden. A must-see w/ so much to offer: 2 car garage w/ room for 5 more, easy distance to schools & dining, & PERFECT FOR WORK AT HOME!
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
5,192 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,192 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Det,Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Microwave Built-In,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Trtmnt System
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,See Remarks
- Windows: Original
- Bedroom,Den,Dining Room,Gas-Natural,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Fireplace,Heated Sunroom,In-Law Quarters,Laundry 1st Floor,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,See Remarks,Tile Floors,Walk In Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Wood, Stucco
- Lot Dimensions
- 60' x 180'
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fenced - In Yard,Patio,Porch Open. Level.
Fridge, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Compactor, Water Treat. Sys., ADT Sys. All ''as is''.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price