AVAILABLE FOR SHOWINGS 12/7/20. Good-sized Muncy Home in great country setting. 110 Beacon is a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, sitting on 1.79 level acres - a great lot for kids activities, animals, gardens, a pool or large out-buildings. This c. 1993 home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on 2nd floor and a large master bedroom on the main level. You will find an open kitchen / dining / family room along with a formal dining room & living room. Boasting easy access to SR 220 & I-180, any commuting will be hassle-free. Less than a mile from Pennsdale & Muncy and close to the new Geisinger facility. This home has efficient electric ceramic radiators that work great! The seller recently had some painting done and carpeting installed, as well as some new fixtures. Contact Rob Pierce/FISH 570-279-0856.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,428 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,428 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dehumidifier,Dishwasher,Range,Refrigerator,Water Trtmnt System
- Tile, Laminate
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Windows: Original,Thermal
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,In-Law Quarters,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Tile Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch Open,Shed. Level.
Fridge, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Window Ac's(3), Dehumidifier, Washer & Dryer.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price