Just 1 mile off I-180 & >5 miles from I-80, w/ DIRECT RAIL ACCESS, ''Webb's Super-Gro Products'' serviced the Ag/Farming community since 1963. This 20+ acre industrial site has functioned as a Family-Run Grain & AG Center(300,000 bushels), as well as dealing in Fertilizer (110,000 gals), Seed, Lime, Ice Melt/Rock Salt, Pesticides, Soil Testing & Enhancement & more. Offering 18 structures of various sizes; office, warehouses, garages, maint. blogs., pole barns, grain bins: corn, feed wheat, soybeans & tanks). With 15 combined parcels that make up this property - no need to subdivide if all 20 acres aren't needed. This unique property offers the investor many opportunities to pursue: AG, Commercial Rail, Commercial & Industrial Development - zoned for many things. Call: Rob Pierce 570-279-08
Retail, Industrial, 2 Story
75,676 sq. ft
Auto Service,Building Supply,Business Opportunity,Industrial-Heavy,Industrial-Light,Manuf/Mod Home Bus,Manufacturing,Self Storage Units,Warehouse
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 57,738 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air
- Other. Hot Water.
- Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling 12-15 ft,Ceiling 16-20 ft,Clear Span,Conveyor,Drive in Door,Exterior Signage,Humidity Control,Loading Dock,Office Equipment,Railroad Siding,Storage - Inside,Storage - Outside,Truck Scale
Exterior / Lot Features
- 50 Parking Spaces. 50.00.
- Metal, Brick, Vinyl, Block
- Metal, Flat, Shingle, Rolled, Hot Mop, Rubber
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Commercial Park,Industrial Park.
Furniture, Pump fuel on site at closing.100,000 scale, bins & tanks, some tools.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price